The Access and Opportunity Center of Excellence is founded on the belief that it is imperative that educational institutions build collaborative partnerships with other institutions, share best practices and methods for implementing successful strategies, and recognize that institutions serving students at different grade and performance levels hae similar challenges and can learn from one another. It is essential that K-16 educational institutions work together to support students and provide riforous educational opportunities.
P-16 PIPELINE PARTNERS Century College and Inver Hills Community College will focus on their respective K-12 partners.
- St. Paul Public Schools (ISD 625)
- White Bear Lake Area Schools (District 624)
- Rosemount Apple Valley Eagan (ISD 196)
- Lakeville Area Public Schools (ISD 194)
- South Washington County Schools (ISD 833)
- Burnsville Eagan Savage (BES) (District 191)
- Inver Grove Heights Community Schools (ISD 199)
- South St. Paul Public (Special School District 6)
- West St. Paul. Mendota Heights. Eagan (ISD 197)
- Minnesota Charter Schools, including Ubah Medical Academy and Concordia Creative Learning Academy.